I'm running a check-out now.  I'll look to see if this is changed in the branch.

http://svn.apache.
> org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/kerberos-codec-2.0-with-
> dependencies/
> > Question: I'm getting "Access restriction: The type AuthorizationData is
> > not accessible due to restriction on required library C:\Documents and
> > Settings\feezelr\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\jre\lib\rt.jar" warning in
> > eclipse regarding the use of class "
> > sun.security.krb5.internal.AuthorizationData" in class
> > org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.components.KdcReqBody.
> Hmmm... It might have been replaced in the branch.
> > Does the use of this class make the Kerberos code dependent on the Sun
> > JRE?  I'm running the Sun JDK so it seems to work.  Just wondering about
> > the dependency?
> I think we will not depend on Sun JDK code except for the various
> encryption mechanisms.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.