Is all the latest code in "trunk"?

Question: I'm getting "Access restriction: The type AuthorizationData is not accessible due to restriction on required library C:\Documents and Settings\feezelr\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\jre\lib\rt.jar" warning in eclipse regarding the use of class "sun.security.krb5.internal.AuthorizationData" in class org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.components.KdcReqBody.

Does the use of this class make the Kerberos code dependent on the Sun JRE?  I'm running the Sun JDK so it seems to work.  Just wondering about the dependency?

Regards,
Richard Feezel

Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote on 12/07/2010 08:47:45 AM:

> On 12/7/10 2:16 PM, feezelr@gdls.com wrote:
> > Great NEWS!  I know you've been working very hard on this!  Thanks for
> > your efforts!
>
> It was just a very first step. The kerberos server itself needs a lot of
> checks, as we only have a very few set of tests :/
>
> I'll reiterate a message we often send : everyone who feel like helping
> is very welcome ! Defining a unit test is considered as a valid
> contribution...
>

> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com

. This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.