Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pajbam@gmail.com> wrote on 12/10/2010 05:48:48 AM:

> Hi again Richard,

> I added 200 ms more before checking the values of the test.

> Looks like Thread.sleep is not very reliable (especially on Windows).

Timing on XP seems to have a resolution of 16.7 msec.

> You should be able to build ApacheDS on Windows now. ;)

I just completed an "svn up", "mvn install -DskipTests" and "mvn test -Dintegration" successfully.

Looks good from here!

> Thanks,
> Pierre-Arnaud

. This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.