Hi Dev,

I'm facing an interesting issue in the writing of the Apache DS 2.0 Configuration Editor.

As the ApacheDS' configuration is now based on an LDIF file, Studio's LDIF Editor always show up when opening the 'config.ldif' file from disk.

This is due to the fact that the 'default' property value is set to 'true' in the LDIF Editor extension definition.

It is defined as is in the following file, '[Studio Checkout]/plugins/ldifeditor/plugin.xml':
  <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.editors">
    <editor
          class="org.apache.directory.studio.ldifeditor.editor.LdifEditor"
          contributorClass="org.apache.directory.studio.ldifeditor.editor.LdifEditorContributor"
======>   default="true"
          extensions="ldif, ldiflog"
          icon="resources/icons/ldifeditor.gif"
          id="%Editor_LdifEditor_id"
          name="%Editor_LdifEditor_name"/>
   </extension>

I'd like to pass this value to "false" in order to allow the ApacheDS 2.0 Configuration Editor to be opened specifically if the filename is 'config.ldif'.

The LDIF Editor will continue to be opened for any LDIF file except if the name of the file is 'config.ldif'.

Any objection?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud