directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 22:42:06 GMT
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <> wrote:

>  At this stage I would like to merge the branch antoine back to trunk.
OK I'll try to take a look at this tomorrow.

> In the branch I created a DelegatingAuthenticator class and made changes so
> that all the authenticators can be configured in the DIT.

> Because of this as seelmann noticed I created some new OIDs.
Right figured you'd have to do that.

> I also created a test suite for the DelegatingAuthenticator and did a small
> change to the framework test runner to be able to have a method level LDAP
> server.
Hmmm I guess this means you start an LDAP server for a specific test method
instead of for the test case class?

> Let me know if this is good enough ? Because of the new OIDs and other
> artefacts which can change fast on the trunk I am eager to get this in soon.
I'll review tomorrow and get in touch with you on IRC.

Alex Karasulu
My Blog ::
Apache Directory Server ::
Apache MINA ::