directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 22:42:06 GMT
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

>  At this stage I would like to merge the branch antoine back to trunk.

OK I'll try to take a look at this tomorrow.

> In the branch I created a DelegatingAuthenticator class and made changes so
> that all the authenticators can be configured in the DIT.

Cool!

> Because of this as seelmann noticed I created some new OIDs.

Right figured you'd have to do that.

> I also created a test suite for the DelegatingAuthenticator and did a small
> change to the framework test runner to be able to have a method level LDAP
> server.

Hmmm I guess this means you start an LDAP server for a specific test method
instead of for the test case class?

> Let me know if this is good enough ? Because of the new OIDs and other
> artefacts which can change fast on the trunk I am eager to get this in soon.

I'll review tomorrow and get in touch with you on IRC.

Thanks,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org