directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:26:52 GMT
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

>  On 12/5/2010 12:03 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
> Antoine,
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org>wrote:
>
>>  On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de>wrote:
>>
>>>  At this stage I would like to merge the branch antoine back to trunk.
>>>
>>>
>>  OK I'll try to take a look at this tomorrow.
>>
>>
>
>  OK I tried to build your branch but there we some failures in some tests.
> Have you committed everything into your branch and tried building without
> -DskipTests=true ?
>
> Hello Alex,
>
> yes, I committed everything in my branch. No, I did not rebuild everything
> with -DskipTests=true. Which tests were failing ? Is the breakage caused by
> my changes ?
>

I guess you added some more schema entities and some tests which count
schema entities like OCs and ATs bombed. Not a big deal and I fixed there
here in this commit:

    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1042669

But this worried me a little that you might not have checked in this fix
since it's rather simple. Maybe you did not have a chance to run all the
test cases and
integrorg.apache.directory.server.core.suites.StockCoreISuiteation tests.

After this fix though other tests started to fail down stream. One of the
integration tests just seems to hang for example:

      org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.SingleFileLdifPartitionTest


Wondering if you successfully ran the integration tests on your machine or
if this is something due to my very own environment. Note that this was not
the case when I created the branch. I ran all tests to make sure you had a
clean setup. However this test was done on a mac and now I'm on a Linux box
so it can still be me. But regardless the tests with failed schema entity
counts should have failed for you when you ran the tests.

BTW my environment:

akarasulu@stein:~$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.1 (r1038046; 2010-11-23 12:58:32+0200)
Java version: 1.6.0_22
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.22/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.35-23-generic" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"

Best,
-- 
Alex Karasulu
My Blog :: http://www.jroller.com/akarasulu/
Apache Directory Server :: http://directory.apache.org
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org
To set up a meeting with me: http://tungle.me/AlexKarasulu

Mime
View raw message