directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Adding annotations to Configuration beans
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:29:23 GMT
Hi guys,

Just to inform you that I managed to get the ConfigWriter working with the annotations system
and merged the 'server-config-annotations' branch back to trunk.

I added a test class for the ConfigWriter and all other tests continue to pass.

I'm now moving back to Studio where I will use the ConfigWriter in the ApacheDS 2.0 Config
Editor to save the modified configuration into a new LDIF file.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 7 déc. 2010, at 04:50, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> On 6 déc. 2010, at 17:32, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
> SNIP
>> Also can we all use camel humps for acronyms as well? Just looks more java'ish so
if we went ahead and did this as another annotation rather than adding this isRdnAttribute
property to @AttributeType then perhaps we can use @Rdn?

> I am just following our current class naming guidelines where we now use DN, RDN since
the introduction of the new LDAP API and the discussions on the API ML.

> Hehe as you know this is totally not important but something that always nagged me: bike
shedding really. Camel humps just go with the rest of the Java style. I hate one offs in anything
especially when it affects the way code looks.