directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject AdministrativePoint cache improvement
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:41:21 GMT
Hi,

as we have to update the references to Subentries in every entries part
of the Subtree, I think we need to improve the AdministrativePoint cache
by adding a reference to the subentries, to avoid a lookup.

Of course, that implies that any modification (addition, deletion, or
move operation) done on a subentry update this cache.

For the moment, the cache is a tree using RDN as nodes, and when we have
an AP somwhere, it's added as a parameter in the node. We then will just
add a list of subentries to this node.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,