directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: shared-ldap-jndi module : is it useful ?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:59:14 GMT
On 12/13/10 5:53 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> This may be something we can just toss. Also shared-ldap is getting
> seriously huge: we need to figure out something with respect to this before
> a 1.0.

Yeah, there is some reorganization to do. Right now, we have 7 remaining
issues for shared, I'm trying to get them d-fixed, and then we can start
discussing about a new round of module reorg. Shared is way too big atm...

Also keep in mind that we would like to merge shared and API, and there
is nothing against having a shared-client-api module which can be loaded
separately if needed.

Let's keep it aside atm, it's not urgent, but we can't release a 1.0
before we have had this discussion anyway.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,