directory-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Latest trunk test failures on Windows XP
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 03:39:59 GMT

Hello Emmanuel,

I added these entries

dn:
ou=authenticators,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ou: authenticators
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top

dn:
ads-authenticatorid=anonymousauthenticator,ou=authenticators,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ads-authenticatorid: anonymousauthenticator
objectclass: top
objectclass: ads-base
objectClass: ads-authenticator
objectClass: ads-anonymousAuthenticator

dn:
ads-authenticatorid=simpleauthenticator,ou=authenticators,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ads-authenticatorid: simpleauthenticator
objectclass: top
objectclass: ads-base
objectClass: ads-authenticator
objectClass: ads-simpleAuthenticator

dn:
ads-authenticatorid=strongauthenticator,ou=authenticators,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ads-authenticatorid: strongauthenticator
objectclass: top
objectclass: ads-base
objectClass: ads-authenticator
objectClass: ads-strongAuthenticator

my vision is to configure all authenticators explicitly in the DIT.
What the above implies is that it is possible to have any combination of
authenticators.

Regards,

Antoine