directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [AuthN Delegation] Antoine here's the failure I encountered.
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:52:29 GMT
On 12/9/10 6:46 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Thanks Emmanuel and Alex and Pierre-Arnaud and Kiran !

I have a small issue with the Set<Authenticator>. Does it have to be a
TreeSet ? I don't think so. An Hashset should be just fine (otherwise,
you either need to have the Authenticator implement Comparable, _or_
trick the JVM by first creating a HashSet and inject it into the TreeSet.

I'd rather use an HashSet here - all in all, it's not like we will ever
have 10K authenticators, are we ? -

--
Regards,
Cordialement,