directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject 50 errors in protocol-kerberos : replay cache is not initialized
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 01:08:34 GMT
Hi guys,

so after a few fixes, I get 51 tests passing out of 101 (not bad !), but
the 50 last one are mostly failing because we get a NPE, due to the fact
that we haven't ant replay cache initialized.

The replay cache is created when we start the kerberos server, which
needs a DirectoryService instance. That means we will have to create the
full server in the tests to get most of the tests passing.

We have to add the needed initialization like what we have in the
kerberos-test module, using @. That should not be a big deal, but it's a
bit too late today for me to do that.

I think we can get protocol-kerberos completed tomorrow, and then we
will be able to merge it with trunk, and move on to fix the APs.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,