directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Kerberos test is green !
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:24:47 GMT
On 12/7/10 6:21 PM, feezelr@gdls.com wrote:
> Is all the latest code in "trunk"?
No, we are currently working in a branch, as we wanted to keep the trunk
in good shape until the branch was stabilized.

The branch is :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/kerberos-codec-2.0-with-dependencies/
> Question: I'm getting "Access restriction: The type AuthorizationData is
> not accessible due to restriction on required library C:\Documents and
> Settings\feezelr\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\jre\lib\rt.jar" warning in
> eclipse regarding the use of class "
> sun.security.krb5.internal.AuthorizationData" in class
> org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.components.KdcReqBody.
Hmmm... It might have been replaced in the branch.
> Does the use of this class make the Kerberos code dependent on the Sun
> JRE?  I'm running the Sun JDK so it seems to work.  Just wondering about
> the dependency?
I think we will not depend on Sun JDK code except for the various
encryption mechanisms.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,