directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject First Kerberos test is green !
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 23:30:44 GMT
Hi guys,

so this is it ! For the first time tonite, the first test
(SaslGssapiBindITest) is passing with flying colors !

It's a Ticket request, with many exchanges:

client AS-REQ ---> server
server KRB-ERROR ---> client (no authent)
client AS-REQ ---> server
server AS-REP ---> client (authent ok)
client TGS-REQ ---> server
server TGS-REP ---> client

That's under the hood, the test itself tries to authentify on the
Kerberos server, and then uses this authent to do a SASL bind on the
ldap server and get back some data. It works.

It's not finish yet. A hell lot of things remains to do, as we have
still some compilation errors (not that much), adn we lot of tests have
to pass too. But this is a good first step !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,