directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:32:48 GMT
Hello Alex,

nothing hangs

[INFO] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL
[INFO] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 18 minutes 41 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Dec 06 14:17:26 EST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 122M/370M
[INFO] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------


All tests pass.

Maybe it is something specific to linux which makes 
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.SingleFileLdifPartitionTest hang.

On my PC this test runs in 55 seconds.

Regards,

Antoine


On 12/6/2010 11:12 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Thanks Antoine.
>
>>
>>     http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1042669
>>     <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1042669>
>     Thanks
>>
>>     But this worried me a little that you might not have checked in
>>     this fix since it's rather simple. Maybe you did not have a
>>     chance to run all the test cases and integr
>>     org.apache.directory.server.core.suites.StockCoreISuiteation tests.
>     I ran StockServerISuite, but not StockCoreISuite. Will do it.
>
>>
>>     After this fix though other tests started to fail down stream.
>>     One of the integration tests just seems to hang for example:
>>
>>         
>>      org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.SingleFileLdifPartitionTest
>     I will look into that.
>
>>
>>
>>     Wondering if you successfully ran the integration tests on your
>>     machine or if this is something due to my very own environment.
>>     Note that this was not the case when I created the branch. I ran
>>     all tests to make sure you had a clean setup. However this test
>>     was done on a mac and now I'm on a Linux box so it can still be
>>     me. But regardless the tests with failed schema entity counts
>>     should have failed for you when you ran the tests.
>     No, it is not due to your environment. Because some of the tests
>     were failing for me in the previous days I did not run all the
>     tests. I will do it.
>
>>
>>     BTW my environment:
>>
>>     akarasulu@stein:~$ mvn -version
>>     Apache Maven 3.0.1 (r1038046; 2010-11-23 12:58:32+0200)
>>     Java version: 1.6.0_22
>>     Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.22/jre
>>     Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>     OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.35-23-generic" arch: "amd64"
>>     Family: "unix"
>>
>>
>     Regards,
>
>     Antoine
>
> I guess you added some more schema entities and some tests which count 
> schema entities like OCs and ATs bombed. Not a big deal and I fixed 
> there here in this commit:
>
>
>
> -- 
> Alex Karasulu
> My Blog :: http://www.jroller.com/akarasulu/
> Apache Directory Server :: http://directory.apache.org
> Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org
> To set up a meeting with me: http://tungle.me/AlexKarasulu


Mime
View raw message