directory-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:31:19 GMT
At this stage I would like to merge the branch antoine back to trunk.

In the branch I created a DelegatingAuthenticator class and made changes
so that all the authenticators can be configured in the DIT.

Because of this as seelmann noticed I created some new OIDs.

I also created a test suite for the DelegatingAuthenticator and did a
small change to the framework test runner to be able to have a method
level LDAP server.

Let me know if this is good enough ? Because of the new OIDs and other
artefacts which can change fast on the trunk I am eager to get this in soon.

Regards,

Antoine