directory-dev mailing list archives

From feez...@gdls.com
Subject Re: GenericIndexTest testSetGetWrkDirPath failing on Windows XP
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:35:40 GMT
Sorry for the slow response.  I see that this change has been posted to
trunk.

I have confirmed this morning that this fixes the issue.

mail@stefan-seelmann.de wrote on 12/14/2010 02:38:07 PM:

> Oh, seems that was due to my recent changes. Thanks for reporting.
>
> Could you please test if the following replacement for line 116 works:
>         assertEquals( zzzDir, new File( index.getWkDirPath() ) );
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan

.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store,
copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your
computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.