I have our system almost all up and running on trunk so that I can be ready when 2.0 comes out.  I am stuck on trying to add my attribute types.  They are in the old style ldif files, it seems that the new schemas are in a new subdirectory format.  Is there a way to convert or a preferred way to extend the existing schema?

I have 13 files (11 of them are H.350, 2 custom)

One of the custom looks like:

# Generated by Apache Directory Studio on December 10, 2009 12:23:39 PM

# SCHEMA "POLYCOMCMA"

dn: cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: metaSchema

objectclass: top

cn: PolycomCMA

dn: ou=attributeTypes, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: attributetypes

dn: m-oid=1.3.6.1.4.13885.15.1, ou=attributeTypes, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: metaAttributeType

objectclass: metaTop

objectclass: top

m-oid: 1.3.6.1.4.13885.15.1

m-name: PlcmUserType

m-description: Type of User, 0 is Normal, 1 is GuestBook

m-equality: integerMatch

m-ordering: integerOrderingMatch

m-syntax: 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.27

m-length: 0

m-singleValue: TRUE

dn: ou=comparators, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: comparators

dn: ou=ditContentRules, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: ditcontentrules

dn: ou=ditStructureRules, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: ditstructurerules

dn: ou=matchingRules, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: matchingrules

dn: ou=matchingRuleUse, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: matchingruleuse

dn: ou=nameForms, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: nameforms

dn: ou=normalizers, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: normalizers

dn: ou=objectClasses, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: objectClasses

dn: ou=syntaxCheckers, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: syntaxcheckers

dn: ou=syntaxes, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema

objectclass: organizationalUnit

objectclass: top

ou: syntaxes