On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
On 11/19/10 10:41 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

Antoine is an Apache Member from what I know so granting him access to work in SVN is not a problem. He can work in his own branch if he likes. I don't even think we have to conduct a vote. Apache Members own all the code anyway.

If no one has any objects we can just add him to the asf-authorization file. No need for getting some bitbucket account.

Hello Alex,

yes, I would like to be added to the asf-authorization. I would like to start checking in my LDIF for the new attribute types and object class for the delegating authentication, plus the bean and the implementation. I am still developing but I see that it is pretty dynamic here :-).

I'm going to create a branch for you to work on called antoine and update you with the URL but until then just let me know what your Apache user handle is.

Regards,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org