On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/10 3:46 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
>>
>> I need to configure at least the host and the port to which the delegation
>> happens. The class name of the new authenticator will be
>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.DelegatingAuthenticator.My DN where I
>> work is CN=Antoine Lambert, OU=132, OU=Users, OU=NYCSite, DC=nyc,DC=com.
>> Maybe the DelegatingAuthenticator could work optionally with DN patterns.
>
> Right now, I would suggest to hard code it , make the authent work and then
> start to think about config. Dirty, but this is a good way to get things
> done :)
absolutely.

 Antonie,

   May be you can setup a private project on bitbucket (or a public
one) which will allow us
   to take a look and collaborate in the real time (instead of the
patches based workflow on JIRA)
   till it gets ready to be included in the ApacheDS trunk.

Antoine is an Apache Member from what I know so granting him access to work in SVN is not a problem. He can work in his own branch if he likes. I don't even think we have to conduct a vote. Apache Members own all the code anyway.

If no one has any objects we can just add him to the asf-authorization file. No need for getting some bitbucket account.

Regards,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org