On 11/23/10 3:33 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
On 11/23/10 2:31 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
On 11/19/10 10:41 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

Antoine is an Apache Member from what I know so granting him access to work in SVN is not a problem. He can work in his own branch if he likes. I don't even think we have to conduct a vote. Apache Members own all the code anyway.

If no one has any objects we can just add him to the asf-authorization file. No need for getting some bitbucket account.

Hello Alex,

yes, I would like to be added to the asf-authorization. I would like to start checking in my LDIF for the new attribute types and object class for the delegating authentication, plus the bean and the implementation. I am still developing but I see that it is pretty dynamic here :-).

I'm going to create a branch for you to work on called antoine and update you with the URL but until then just let me know what your Apache user handle is.
my Apache user is "antoine"

OK I added you and created a branch for you to work in here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/antoine-with-dependencies/

Give it a try.

Regards,
Alex