directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Merged the 'connection-refactoring' branch back to 'trunk'
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:41:35 GMT
Hi Dev,

I just merged the 'connection-refactoring' branch I used to add support for the Apache Directory
LDAP API as connection wrapper for connections.

In each connection's settings, you can now specify whether you want to use the historical
JNDI connection wrapper or the new Apache Directory LDAP API connection wrapper.

There are still a few issues with the Apache Directory LDAP API connection wrapper, especially
with non-simple authentication, but it's working sufficiently enough to be reintegrated back
to the trunk. These minor issues will be fixed in trunk.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud