directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Hammond, Steven" <Steven.Hamm...@Polycom.com>
Subject Does trunk have a method to load old style ldif schema files?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:00:35 GMT
I have our system almost all up and running on trunk so that I can be ready when 2.0 comes
out.  I am stuck on trying to add my attribute types.  They are in the old style ldif files,
it seems that the new schemas are in a new subdirectory format.  Is there a way to convert
or a preferred way to extend the existing schema?

I have 13 files (11 of them are H.350, 2 custom)

One of the custom looks like:

# Generated by Apache Directory Studio on December 10, 2009 12:23:39 PM

# SCHEMA "POLYCOMCMA"
dn: cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: metaSchema
objectclass: top
cn: PolycomCMA

dn: ou=attributeTypes, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: attributetypes

dn: m-oid=1.3.6.1.4.13885.15.1, ou=attributeTypes, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: metaAttributeType
objectclass: metaTop
objectclass: top
m-oid: 1.3.6.1.4.13885.15.1
m-name: PlcmUserType
m-description: Type of User, 0 is Normal, 1 is GuestBook
m-equality: integerMatch
m-ordering: integerOrderingMatch
m-syntax: 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.27
m-length: 0
m-singleValue: TRUE

dn: ou=comparators, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: comparators

dn: ou=ditContentRules, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: ditcontentrules

dn: ou=ditStructureRules, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: ditstructurerules

dn: ou=matchingRules, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: matchingrules

dn: ou=matchingRuleUse, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: matchingruleuse

dn: ou=nameForms, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: nameforms

dn: ou=normalizers, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: normalizers

dn: ou=objectClasses, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: objectClasses

dn: ou=syntaxCheckers, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: syntaxcheckers

dn: ou=syntaxes, cn=PolycomCMA, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: syntaxes