directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Many threads started by Ehcache when running core-integ
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:51:31 GMT
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
>> it would have been better if I have had checked it again, this is a
>> mistake on my part
>> Thanks for the insight and for fixing it Seelmann
>
> It wasn't my intention to blame anyone, sorry if it appears so, my
> bad. But it is much easier to find problems to point to them, then
> building the perfect system :-)

Nope, no way I considered it as blaming, it needs to be fixed anyway
and I remember placing
a FIXME tag in the DNFactory code and I didn't look at the code afterwards.
And yes +1 for building a perfect system and IMHO it is possible
through open communication and
thought process like this.

I highly appreciate it Stefan :)

--