directory-dev mailing list archives

From Grégory Joseph <greg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroovyLDAP release ?
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:13:36 GMT
Hi Stefan, Alex et al,

Thanks for the Hudson job and snapshot !

Getting involved ? Eh, why not, but I am neither a Groovy nor LDAP
champion. I use GroovyLDAP punctually for some easy system
maintenance. Of course I can try and help fixing a bug here and there,
or helping pushing a release out.

How does this work ? Does the foundation need a fixed number of
volunteers for a project to be officialized ? What is actually
preventing the project from being released as-is, say, as a 0.1
version ?

Cheers,

-greg