directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:41:03 GMT
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org>wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On 11/19/10 3:46 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> >>
> >> I need to configure at least the host and the port to which the
> delegation
> >> happens. The class name of the new authenticator will be
> >> org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.DelegatingAuthenticator.My DN
> where I
> >> work is CN=Antoine Lambert, OU=132, OU=Users, OU=NYCSite, DC=nyc,DC=com.
> >> Maybe the DelegatingAuthenticator could work optionally with DN
> patterns.
> >
> > Right now, I would suggest to hard code it , make the authent work and
> then
> > start to think about config. Dirty, but this is a good way to get things
> > done :)
> absolutely.
>
>  Antonie,
>
>    May be you can setup a private project on bitbucket (or a public
> one) which will allow us
>    to take a look and collaborate in the real time (instead of the
> patches based workflow on JIRA)
>    till it gets ready to be included in the ApacheDS trunk.

Antoine is an Apache Member from what I know so granting him access to work
in SVN is not a problem. He can work in his own branch if he likes. I don't
even think we have to conduct a vote. Apache Members own all the code
anyway.

If no one has any objects we can just add him to the asf-authorization file.
No need for getting some bitbucket account.

Regards,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org