directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Merged the 'connection-refactoring' branch back to 'trunk'
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:52:18 GMT
Thanks Pierre-Arnaud for the great work!

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Hi Dev,
>
> I just merged the 'connection-refactoring' branch I used to add support for the Apache
Directory LDAP API as connection wrapper for connections.

> In each connection's settings, you can now specify whether you want to use the historical
JNDI connection wrapper or the new Apache Directory LDAP API connection wrapper.

> There are still a few issues with the Apache Directory LDAP API connection wrapper, especially
with non-simple authentication, but it's working sufficiently enough to be reintegrated back
to the trunk. These minor issues will be fixed in trunk.