directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Enablement of LDAPS (SSL) Service in ApacheDS 2.0 configuration
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:17:32 GMT
Hi Dev,

A quick question, while I'm writing the configuration editor for ApacheDS 2.0 configuration.

LDAP and LDAPS servers configuration is shared in the 'ads-serverId=ldapServer,ou=servers,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config'
entry.
Like other servers (Kerberos, ChangePassword, HTTP, etc.), this entry has a 'ads-enabled'
attribute.
But how do I know which servers (LDAP and/org LDAPS) should be enabled?

Should I look at the enablement of the transports to see which ones are enabled? Should we
add a specific 'ads-enable-ldaps' attribute to the LDAP Server configuration?

WDYT ?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud