directory-dev mailing list archives

From feez...@gdls.com
Subject Compilation errors in Kerberos Codec?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:54:29 GMT
This morning after and "svn up" I'm getting the following error:

[INFO] Building ApacheDS Protocol Kerberos Codec
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
C:\ADSWinFinal\trunk\apacheds\kerberos-codec\src\main\resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Compiling 103 source files to
C:\ADSWinFinal\trunk\apacheds\kerberos-codec\target\classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR]
\ADSWinFinal\trunk\apacheds\kerberos-codec\src\main\java\org\apache\directory\shared\kerberos\codec\principalName\actions\StoreNameString.java
:[101,37] cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable ERR_745_NOT_A_KERBEROS_STRING
location: class org.apache.directory.server.i18n.I18n
[ERROR]
\ADSWinFinal\trunk\apacheds\kerberos-codec\src\main\java\org\apache\directory\shared\kerberos\codec\principalName\actions\StoreNameString.java
:[104,54] cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable ERR_745_NOT_A_KERBEROS_STRING
location: class org.apache.directory.server.i18n.I18n
[INFO] 2 errors

ALSO, as I understand the package groupings, shouldn't kerberos.codec be
using "shared.i18n" rather than "server.i18n"?

Regards,
Richard Feezel

.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store,
copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your
computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.