directory-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Writing a specific Authenticator, and add some configuration for iy
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:54:31 GMT
On 11/19/10 10:41 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Antoine is an Apache Member from what I know so granting him access to
> work in SVN is not a problem. He can work in his own branch if he
> likes. I don't even think we have to conduct a vote. Apache Members
> own all the code anyway.
>
> If no one has any objects we can just add him to the asf-authorization
> file. No need for getting some bitbucket account.

Hello Alex,

yes, I would like to be added to the asf-authorization. I would like to
start checking in my LDIF for the new attribute types and object class
for the delegating authentication, plus the bean and the implementation.
I am still developing but I see that it is pretty dynamic here :-).

Regards,

Antoine