directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Kerberos tests fixed (almost all of them)
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:08:46 GMT
Hi guys,

so today I was able to get the kerberos tests working, and I also
removed the @Ignore Felix has added. There is only one failing tests and
I added an @Ignore on it : TicketTest.ticketTest().

I also @Ignored the PPolicy tests, as there are some issues with the
codec, I gonna fix them soon.

We are moving again.

FYI, I wasn't able to run all the tests fully, I had one test blocking
in server-integ. It seems that we have some intermittent issue when
using the LDAP-API : like if the server sent the response but it was
incorrectly processed by the API, which is waiting forever. We need to
add a timeout on the client side, otherwise it will kill the users (and
obvioulsy, we have to investingate this issue too, and find a fix).

I bet that there is some race condition in the LDAP-API.

So next steps:
- fixing the PPolicy codec
- continuing with the kerberos codec

Thanks all !