directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Rename project 'server-config' to 'apacheds-server-config' + Move 'ConfigBuilder' class into a separate project
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:20:42 GMT
On 11/16/10 7:10 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Done!
>
> I renamed the 'server-config' project to 'apacheds-server-config'.
A good move !
> The 'ConfigBuilder' class has been extracted into a separate new 'apacheds-server-config-builder'
project to reduce the number of dependencies on the 'apacheds-server-config' project.

> I agree with Alex, the 'ConfigBuilder' naming is a bit confusing... Same thing for the
'apacheds-server-config-builder' project.
> Got any better names ?
apacheds-instance-builder or apacheds-service-builder

I like the former a bit more than apacheds-instance-builder.

apacheds-server-config-builder is simply too long and confusing.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,