directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Grammar naming conventions
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:58:56 GMT
Hi,

just to be sure we have some consistent grammars, here are some naming
conventions, assuming one is coding the XYZ elemnt grammar :
- the package containing the code will be
org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.codec.xyz
- the class containing the final object will be put in
org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.components if it's a component or
in org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.messages if it's a message
- we will have a container, a grammar and a StatesEnum class for each
XYZ element, named XyzContainer, XyzGrammar and XyzStatesEnum
- The grammar will contain the list of transitions, each transition
associated with an action will have this action put into a
org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.codec.xyz.actions package
- Actions used to initialize the element will be named XyzInit
- Actions used to store a single value will be named XyzFieldName, where
'FieldName' is the name found in the grammar
- Actions used to store a sequence of values will be named AddFieldName
- Types will be put into org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.codec.types

That's pretty much it !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,