directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: GroovyLDAP release ?
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:44:13 GMT
Hi Gregory!

There is no official rule ("fixed number of volunteers"). We have
started GroovyLDAP as a prototype. If there are more people like you who
use it and demand an "official" release, the solution will likely become
"official".

Blogs, articles, tests, documentation, feature requests, ... Everything
is highly welcomes.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ

@StefanS: Thanks for the snapshot!