directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Merged the 'connection-refactoring' branch back to 'trunk'
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:14:48 GMT
On 11/2/10 6:41 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi Dev,
>
> I just merged the 'connection-refactoring' branch I used to add support for the Apache
Directory LDAP API as connection wrapper for connections.

Uber cool !
> In each connection's settings, you can now specify whether you want to use the historical
JNDI connection wrapper or the new Apache Directory LDAP API connection wrapper.
I'm gonna use the new one :)
> There are still a few issues with the Apache Directory LDAP API connection wrapper, especially
with non-simple authentication, but it's working sufficiently enough to be reintegrated back
to the trunk. These minor issues will be fixed in trunk.
Let's get those issues being fixed in the next few weeks !

Many thanks and congrats for the great job !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,