directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud MARCELOT ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: PasswordHidden parameter
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:36:56 GMT
Hi,

I agree that it could be interesting to have this kind of feature.

Wouldn't it be more interesting to have the ability to give a list of specific ATs that should
be hidden instead.
We have that in Studio and it gives much more power and flexibility.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 12 oct. 2010, at 08:34, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yesterday, Kiran removed this parameter from the configuration (and from the server),
something I agreed on, but this morning, I'd like to reconsider this decision : this parameter
has been added to tell the server not to transmit the userPassword attribute to any request
if it's set to true.