directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Studio now depends on Shared's trunk - Merged the 'shared-trunk-merge' branch
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 17:14:46 GMT
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I've successfully finished my work on moving our Shared dependency
to the latest trunk version (we were still using version 0.9.17).

A lot of modifications were involved since the APIs in Shared evolved through time.
With this amount of modifications, I probably introduced bugs. I gave Studio a full test and
fixed the most obvious one. There are maybe other ones hidden here and there.
I'll give another full test-run on monday morning.

I just merged all modifications to Studio's trunk.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Pierre-Arnaud