On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
 On 9/20/10 11:21 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 2:38 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:
That's all what I had in mind when I asked Alex to do that in a branch : I

was scared that it can break the schedule we are trying to set :/

May be I'm wrong, or just extra cautious, I don't know...

Let's play it safe and get the release out without worrying about this
additional factor.
We are talking about the release of shared, not the server, here.

I'm fully aware of that.

I was also thinking about the general layout of packages/classes etc, and we may have to careful review them before releasing the final 1.0 version, because then we are dead for years !

If we were going to merge and rearrange it might be a good time to review packages for the sake of turning modules into OSGi bundles in shared.

IMO, the very first step (once we have fixed the last few pb we have with the GSSAPI) would be to release shared-0.9.20

+1

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org