Hi Aurimas,

Could you be a little more precise?

How long the connection stays opened, "a long time" is pretty vague.
10 minutes, 10 hours, 10 days?

Same thing for the "revive time".
Are talking about milliseconds, seconds, minutes?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 8 sept. 2010, at 15:24, Aurimas Norkevicius wrote:

i think that some ping like simple search or some periodical ldif specified by user could be a good thing it could be not mandatory and left for users own risk, but it could help me and others a lot.