directory-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Asensio Sánchez <oke...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling Studio
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:41:45 GMT
Hi

I am trying to translate and compile Studio to Spanish. The first problem I
have, is about compiling the source just after the checkout from SVN. I hve
done these steps:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/trunkapacheds-studio
cd apacheds-studio
mvn clean install

After download lots of dependencies, i get this error:

==============================================================================================================================================

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/studio/org.apache.commons.lang/2.3/org.apache.commons.lang-2.3.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.commons.lang:jar:2.3' in repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve dependencies for one or more projects in the
reactor. Reason: Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.commons.lang:jar:2.3

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.directory.studio
-DartifactId=org.apache.commons.lang -Dversion=2.3 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.directory.studio
-DartifactId=org.apache.commons.lang -Dversion=2.3 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
      1) org.apache.directory.studio:common.core:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT
      2) org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.commons.lang:jar:2.3

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.directory.studio:common.core:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I have checked if
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/studio/org.apache.commons.lang/2.3/org.apache.commons.lang-2.3.jarexists,
but it doesn't, so I think some pom.xml is invalid. What should I do
next? (I am not a good developer, I just will use this for translate and
compile to test the translation).

Regards.