directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Hudson CI Builds
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:29:49 GMT
Hi dev,

I'm setting up new continuous integration builds on Hudson [1].

My idea is to setup a daily build for each project on a Ubuntu Linux
machine with Sun JDK 1.5 and to deploy the snapshots to the Apache
snapshot repostitory [2]. Additionally I think some builds on a
Windows machine are also helpful to ensure that our builds are
platform independent.

I hope we can provide daily snapshot builds of Studio, API, and
ApacheDS (including the manuals) soon.

If any other committer wants to help you need access to the Hudson
configuration UI, please ping our PMC chair Alex, he can grant access
[3].

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Directory/