directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shared refactoring proposal
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:27:09 GMT
+1 on the MINA decoupling and the package + module renaming to ldap-api. But
could you give us a detailed idea of what this will look like in terms of
the package space. I ask this because it would be nice to have the ldap-api
isolated so that it can be a simple OSGi bundle that can be reused and bound
to implementation bundles at runtime for connections etc.

Regards,

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org