directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compiling Studio
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:03:36 GMT
Hi Juan,

we reorganized the project layout and build lately and it is now
necessary to build the trunk using
  mvn clean install -Pstudio-full
the first time.

Subsequent builds don't require the activation of that profile. We
changed this to speed up the subsequent builds. However this caused
problems several times, maybe we should consider to revert this
change.

Kind Regards,
Stefan