directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [Studio] Move docs into application
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:12:04 GMT
Hi,

in Studio trunk we have a folder "docs" that contains LICENSE.txt,
NOTICE.txt, Release Notes.txt and lot of images. Can we move that
folder into the application folder? I think it is only required when
building the applications, the paths in the applications poms needs to
be changed then.

I ask because I'd like to setup a CI build that only checks out and
builds the applications (of course it requires that the other studio
artifacts are built before). Currently the build fails [1] because the
docs folder isn't included in the checkout.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Directory/job/dir-studio-applications-jdk15-ubunu/1/console