directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Compiling Studio
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 12:05:04 GMT
Hi Juan, Stefan,

More inline...

On 1 sept. 2010, at 14:03, Stefan Seelmann wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> we reorganized the project layout and build lately and it is now
> necessary to build the trunk using
>  mvn clean install -Pstudio-full
> the first time.

My bad, I forgot to update the documentation on the website after the reorganization.
Sorry about it.
I will update the page on the website today.

> Subsequent builds don't require the activation of that profile. We
> changed this to speed up the subsequent builds. However this caused
> problems several times, maybe we should consider to revert this
> change.

Do you really think so ?
I think that it should be ok with an up-to-date documentation.rrrr
It saves a lot of time to skip the build of the 'not-code' plugins (like external libraries,
help and features plugins).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud