directory-dev mailing list archives

From feez...@gdls.com
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Test failures on Windows
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:51:55 GMT
Some weeks ago I posted JIRA (DIRSERVER-1541) and a set of patches which
result in all tests passing on Windows XP.

These patches address both the issues of file path names and tests which
do not close files before attempted to delete them.

Since I made the submission I have revised my modifications and will
attach a new set of patches to the JIRA later today.

Regards,
Richard

Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote on 09/10/2010 04:38:47 AM:

> Hi dev,
>
> the ApacheDS build fails on Windows due to test failures. It happened
> on the new Hudson build [1] and I was also able to reproduce the
> failure on a Windows 7 VM. Any ideas?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>
> [1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Directory/job/dir-
> apacheds-jdk16-win/lastBuild/testReport/

.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store,
copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your
computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.