directory-dev mailing list archives

From feez...@gdls.com
Subject RADIUS anyone?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:31:37 GMT
I've been talking with some potential users and they've expressed an
interest in integrating RADIUS with their directory.

I did a quick search for RADIUS in the dev list archive and found no
discussion regarding the posibility of integrating a RADIUS server with
ADS.  Is there any interest among the developers in supporting RADIUS?

Thanks,
Richard Feezel

.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store,
copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your
computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.