directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update and release of side projects
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:55:15 GMT
  On 9/23/10 1:12 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi dev,
>
> I think we should update and release our "side" projects, before we
> start with the shared/LDAP-API:
>
> 1) Skins
> I already updated the skins, [1] is the current shared report with the
> skin. I there are no objections I'm going to launch a release vote
> tomorrow.
Ok
> 2) Project POM
> I started to update common information and pluginManagement and test
> them with shared, apacheds, and studio. If all is ok I'm also going to
> release it.
It would be interesting to test the build with Maven 3.0-RC2 which is
just out. M3 provides a bunch of valuable informations about outdated
plugins and such.
> 3) Checkstyle Configuration
> Are we ready to release this? Till now it is used in shared and
> apacheds, I'll also add it to the Studio pom. And there are lot of
> errors [2][3] :-(
> Is this our "final" checkstyle configuration or do you think we need
> additional tweaks in the checkstyle rules?
probably. I have gone through around 80 classes (out of 800 !) from
shared, trying to clean up checkstyle and PMD errors, trust me, it's a
painful task.

Thanks Stefan !

--
Regards,