directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: s/shared/ldapapi/
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:18:15 GMT
  On 9/14/10 12:08 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>   Hi guys,
>>
>> if nobody objects, I will rename shared to ldapapi this week-end (I'll be
>> offline this afternoon for 2 days). I will also update the maven poms to
>> reflect this change.
>>

> Did you do this already? Asking because I just got back from a long vacation
> and have some serious catching up to do. Would like to look into what's
> being done on this front.
No, and this is whay I posted the other mail yesterday.

In fact I tried locally the change to see the impacts, and there are huge :
- all the packages have to be changed, in test and main
- antlr files have to be updated
- pom.xml have to be updated
- ldif files containing references to
SyntaxCheckers/MatchingRules/Comparators as FQCN have to be modifed
- We may have some FQCN in the code too.

However, to me, it will probably cost one day to fix all those guys.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,