directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject API / shared merge
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:11:12 GMT
  Hi guys,

it seems that when I did the big modification (merging all the Messages)
last month, I forgot to uncomment the dsml-parser which is part of shared.

I had it working by pointing to the ldap-api project, as it now depends
on it, but that was not enough to be able to build it when uncommented
in the shared/pom.xml file, as shared does not depend on ldap-api.

However, in my mind, the next step was to integrate the ldap-api project
into shared (well, imo, shared <==> ldap API up to a point).

Here is what I suggest we do :
- move ldap-client into shared
- rename shared to ldap-api
- move all the DIR-SHARED issues to DIRAPI
- and release ldap-api

thoughts ?

--
Regards,